My first post!
My first post... And what a better way to get started than with a trip?! My mom and I just got back yesterday from a lovely trip to Costa Rica. We stayed at a great hotel about an hour away from Liberia in the Guanacaste Region called Hotel Borinquen. The Hotel is in the Rincon de la Vieja National Park and surrounded by Volcanoes. They have boiling hot springs all around to prove it. It was absolutely gorgeous! We did nothing except lay around, read, sleep and listen to the sound of howler monkeys (which sound like they are HUGE, but I suspect they really aren't). Oh, and the hotel has 200 some horses, so there was also some riding!!
As this is the first post, and I'm just trying to figure out how to do it all, I will leave it at that. I'll post some pictures so you can see how beautiful it is! I also have a new camera that I apparently haven't quite figured out how to use correctly, so some of the pics may be a bit blurry.
As this is the first post, and I'm just trying to figure out how to do it all, I will leave it at that. I'll post some pictures so you can see how beautiful it is! I also have a new camera that I apparently haven't quite figured out how to use correctly, so some of the pics may be a bit blurry.
I will post more soon. Enjoy....
3 comments:
That looks amazing, was that a mudbath?....nevermind.
Wow that looks so great, the sun and the weather.
Seems like you enjoyed yourself.
Awesome! Looks like a blast - and some gorgeous weather!
Post a Comment