Thursday, March 15, 2007

Go Bulls!!!


Michaellyn and I went to our first Chicago Bulls game on Tuesday evening! I bought the tickets a couple of months ago, and they were initially intended for someone else, but things change... and so us two girls went together instead! The Bulls were playing the Boston Celtics, and it was the 'official St. Patty's Day Game', which added some extra fun to it all. We each got an 'Erin go Bulls' shirt when we came in, there were crazy people in leprechaun outfits, and there were little Irish girls dancing all around United Center (think Riverdance). And of course the beer was flowing. Good Irish fun!! But St. Patty's day also made it a bit more confusing for us because the Bulls were wearing green (normally Celtics colors). We weren't really sure who our team was for the first few minutes :( But of course we figured it out and cheered for the Bulls and our friend Hinrich. Of course Chicago won the game... Chicago will always be better than Boston, and I can say that from experience.
Go Bulls!!!

No comments: