Yipee!!
Today I accomplished something I thought never possible. Or at least not in quite a while....
I made an offer on a fabulous condo today and it was accepted (well...after a little negotiation). I'm closing on May 15th and plan on moving in at the end of the month over Memorial Day weekend. It's a brand new condo conversion, and the place is not quite finished yet, so I have to wait until then. The place is in a cute courtyard building on Beacon Street in Uptown. Basically, it's between Montrose and Lawrence, and between Clark and Broadway. I looked around some places in Lakeview, Uptown, Buena Park and Ravenswood, and this one was by far the cutest place and the cutest neighborhood.
I can't tell you all how excited I am!!! Updates will come as they are available and I'll email you my new address when everything is finalized.
2 comments:
Sounds great!!! So I might be able to see it when I came to Chicago?! YESSS my work is taking me, I will be arriving on May 30th and leave again June 6th. I still want to ask my manager if I'm allowed to stay a couple of days, to visit you and Michigan. But we have to hook up, even if it is for a couple of hours! Talk to you soon
Of course you will see it when you're in Chicago!!!
I'll probably be in Amsterdam in two weeks. Will I see you then? Email me!! :)
Post a Comment