No such thing as a free lunch?
Oh yes there is! Thanks to Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Hot Sandwich Melts. They were giving them away on the street today, and let me tell you.... it was apparently THE excitement on Michigan Avenue. I've never seen so many people so excited over a boxed sandwich lunch. It was kinda fun to watch so I thought I would share. I didn't actually eat the sandwich yet, but I'll let you know if it's any good whenever I do. For me personally, it was much more exciting when they were handing out Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice Cream Cones :)
And I'd like to share that whenever I post from work, everything is in French. I am on a French server, and therefore all the commands on Blogger are in French. I have no idea what half of them mean, and it really annoys me!
The presidential candidate debate is on tonight!! Can't wait to see it! Is anyone else watching it?
1 comment:
Hilarious! I want a full review on the "free lunch". :)
I think you can change the default language on your browser (or operating system) so that it actually shows stuff in English..
Post a Comment