What's wrong with my scanner??
I just tried to scan in a picture of me and Susi today. Susi sparked my memories today with her comment about the times when we were skating, so when I got home tonight I looked at some of the pictures again and they made me laugh. But my scanner didn't want to cooperate... it won't scan anything. It's not recognizing my computer for some reason, although it's also my printer, and it prints just fine. Does anyone have suggestions??
4 comments:
download new drivers?
aaaaaah..please dont embarasse me on the net!!!Would you be so kind and do not scan the pics where I wear pink dresses ,neon leg wurmers and have no front teeth?? ;)
HA! That's funny because in the picture I was going to scan in I was wearing the neon legwarmers :)
well, I am glad you showed me how to spell legwarmers, my english is limpimg(is that how you spell that?) :)
Post a Comment