There are actually only a few bikes in there. Four of them are old and dusty and obviously haven't been ridden in years, and two of my neighbors... And they weren't locked at all. And in my opnion, they were much nicer bikes.
I actually cleaned up one of the old bikes that were in there on saturday to see if it might be worth my time, and that TOO was gone today.
But I did go look at one from craigslist today... this could have been my 'new love'. What do you think? It's really cool, but it was maybe a bit big for me. I rode it around Andersonville for a while. Not sure if I'm just not used to riding that far down, or if it's too big.
3 comments:
yea, that totally blows. Where there other bikes down there locked in the same way?
There are actually only a few bikes in there. Four of them are old and dusty and obviously haven't been ridden in years, and two of my neighbors... And they weren't locked at all. And in my opnion, they were much nicer bikes.
I actually cleaned up one of the old bikes that were in there on saturday to see if it might be worth my time, and that TOO was gone today.
But I did go look at one from craigslist today... this could have been my 'new love'. What do you think? It's really cool, but it was maybe a bit big for me. I rode it around Andersonville for a while. Not sure if I'm just not used to riding that far down, or if it's too big.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/364490448.html
Post a Comment