Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween

Because I'm so tired of seeing the same slutty costumes for Halloween, this year I decided to go the exact oposite way - as a nun. It was the lowest maintenance costume I've ever worn... Keith and I met up with David at his friends house for a great party! There were some awesome costumes (including ours of course). Keith went as a fabulous 80s rocker... beautifully layered blond curly hair and all, and David was the cartoon version of Robin Hood (the fox - I didn't get why he was wearing makeup until it finally clicked today and I realized he was not just Robin Hood, but also a fox).

Check out some of the pics...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! looks like a good time! Is that the same apartment that we went to in Lakeview once?

Christine said...

Ah... the party in Lakeview. It was a different place, but I see you noticed it was the same people. :)