Haven't really felt like blogging much lately, because life has been too busy. I thought after being done with school I would have more time, which is in theory true. However, I've been so busy at work that every night when I get home I'm just exhausted. On top of it I have taken on the project of painting my apartment, which kept me busy the weekend before last. Last weekend was the first time in a really long time where I just got to do what I wanted! And it was fantastic!!! The weather even cooperated, so after a nice Saturday by myself, I spent Sunday going to the library and strolling through the zoo with Keith. Good times!
I also signed up again to run the Chicago marathon, so I've been trying to run more. Not very successfully at times, but I'm trying. I'm sick of the snow and making my way to the gym through the snow hasn't been great either.
Not much else has really been going on. I haven't really done anything worth blogging about. The only new development in my life is that I'm currently in a cooking phase (Annabelle - you'll appreciate this!!). I've been cooking every night and have found a pretty good audience in Keith. He looooves that I cook for him :)
That's all for now. I'll blog as life happens, but life isn't so happening right now.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to hear that things are good!!
Post a Comment