Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April showers hopefully bring May flowers...

I don't quite feel like working yet, so I thought I'd post a message before I get to work...

It's a nasty day out there today. From my window I can't even see into Vince Vaughns window across the street! Which is ok, because he doesn't actually seem to live there yet. But honestly, I was a little excited this morning when it was raining, because it gave me a chance to try out my new, trusty, lime-green-zebra GustBuster!! And I'm happy to say it worked fabulously!

Not much else is new. I went to my first Cubs game of the season on Monday night with Pablo. We had nice seats, decent weather, and a great time! And the Cubs even played some extra innnings to make sure we would get our money's worth. Well... the tickets were free, so we did get our money's worth anyway. I've said it before and I'll say it again.... You can't beat beer and hot dogs at the ballpark!

On a not so fun note, I had to have a root canal yesterday. The endeodontist pretty much had me hanging upside down in the chair, to make sure he could see the tooth directly without mirrors (tooth on the top right). I've never had a dentist do that before. But the good news is I didn't feel a thing! Not the entire day, even after the numbness faded away! The bad news is, I do feel it today. It's not terrible, but it's sore. I have some persription pain killers, so I'll be fine, but it makes chewing a little difficult. Looks like I'll be having soup for lunch...

That's all for now... Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Pablo said...

This weather TOTALLY blows! But my gustbuster proved its worth, yet again! :)

The game was a blast!