Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bike

Following Pablo's and Dave's great example, I decided to ride my bike to work this morning too. It was the first time I had been on the bike in quite some time, but it felt great!! It actually took me the same amount of time to get to work as it would with the bus.

A few weeks ago I bought a fancy Garmin watch that has a GPS and tracks my time and distance, and I wanted to share it with you, but truth be told I didn't read the directions and now I don't know if it's even possible to share the info through a link. I need to figure it out sometime, but not tonight. In short, I rode 11.6 miles (both ways combined) and it took me a little over an hour. That's all the stats I can share with you right now.

My mom and dad are here right now and between unpacking, shopping for the apartment and for them, and doing killer accounting homework, I've had a crazy week and I'm exhausted. Mom, dad and I went to Agami tonight for some sushi, and it's kind of funny how things have changed. I used to not eat sushi at all, and I was always the one who didn't know what to order and always had someone else order for me. Today I was the one ordering for my dad :)Tomorrow I have to go to Cincinnati for work and I have to get up at 5am. The good news is that I come back again tomorrow night so I get to sleep in my own bed. The bad news is that I have no blinds in my bedroom because I couldn't find any that I like yet, so it's not exactly dark in there in the morning.

So I'm off to bed.... Good night and sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Pablo said...

Congrats on the bike ride! I'm SURE you can get that data up here somehow !