I had a very accomplished day today and wanted to share how proud of myself I am :)
First, I found yet another EXCELLENT sushi place today. Annabelle and I went to Friends Sushi on Rush and Erie today for lunch and had some great Tuna rolls. Crunchy, Creamy and with Avocado. Yum!!
After work I attended an open house at DePaul University to check out one of their Masters Programs. It was a great info session, but when I got home I was a little discouraged at the thought of another 2 years of school, not to mention another 30k of student loans (or whatever it will cost me). But I still want to do it... just have to figure out exactly which field because Business Management (my undergrad) is definitly out!
So after the slight frustration I decided to go to the gym to make up running the 6 miles Aaron made me miss on saturday morning. I got way too drunk and was way to hung over to get out of bed at 5.45am. I've been feeling guilty about not making it to the group run on saturday morning and I'm really happy I was able to do it tonight!! And to my delight my gym membership was still active.
Those were my accomplishments of the day :) I've been meaning to put up some pictures of the new place, but I've just been too busy. I promise I will get to it soon. My mom and dad are coming to visit on friday for two weeks, and I'm sure we'll get some pictures done then.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment