Thursday, May 17, 2007

Last weekend in Annapolis

It's been a crazy week (Condo closing, packing, school work, Arthur visiting, etc...) and I've been meaning to post these pictures ever since I got back from visiting Susi and her boyfriend Matt in Annapolis. I was only there for one night, but it was so much fun!! Susi is one of my oldest friends - we established that we have known each other for almost 20 years!! She still lives in Germany and her and Matt met when he was stationed in Germany in the Army. Just after they met he was send over to Iraq. He's since lived in Germany with Susi for a while and has recently returned home to Annapolis because he left the Army.

To make a long story short, Susi was there visiting, and I decided to join them for the weekend. They have a gorgeous house on the bay, with a fun little golfcart, a cool bar, a big dog, and the family was over on saturday night to play poker. Good times!

Click on the link to see a few more pictures... Enjoy!



I will post more about the new home, the closing, etc after I move this weekend.

2 comments:

Pablo said...

looks like you had a good time! Not bad for a 2 day visit! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the pics! I am glad you made it here, even if you are so busy right now!!