New Bike!
I decided to look at the fact that my bike got stolen in a positive way and decided to use this time to upgrade to something better!! I knew Pablo's friend Melissa was selling her bike, but I wanted to look around a bit to see what else is out there.

I hesitated too long because although it felt fine too me, some people who didn't actually see me on it questioned if it would fit. By the time I checked out a few other bikes, got properly sized at a store, and made up my mind, it was of course already sold. But things happen for a reason, so I went with Melissa's instead. It doesn't have the same cool factor as the Bianchi and it cost a little more than I wanted to spend, but I'm told it'll be a good first bike for me. And it is still a cool bike! :)
So... this is my new bike: The 2005 Trek 1000.
Going to pick it up tonight after work... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment